Our V-Desk support operatives are ready and waiting to make sure you get the most from video, delivering full video support.
Our support section gives you everything you need to know about video hardware, software, firewalls and brings you hand user guides.
If you're looking for some answers to our most common questions, then they might just be found in our frequently asked questions section - click here
- UCi2i firewall port requirements
- How to use VMR's - user guide and features
- VIP hosting - configuration guide
- Streaming a conference over YouTube
- Using Skype for Business with UCi2i VMR's
- Using Skype (Consumer) with UCi2i VMR's
- Features and Application Matrix
- Local country telephone dialling numbers
VC-Report is our real-time activity reporting tool. The world's only video calling analytics and monitoring tool that delivers information and alerts to our customers, partners and V-Desk support team, in real-time. Download our VC-Report user guide here.
VC-Book is our interoperable personal video collaboration application that comes as standard with all UCi2i service plans. VC-Book makes video calling and collaboration easier and simpler than ever before, accessible from any browser, anywhere in the world. Here you can download our VC-Book user guide.
getting the most from video
We've created a simple and handy guide to help you make the most of your video service, from managing your video account, getting the best experience, extending your video reach, to simple troubleshooting.